Monday, December 28, 2009

Confined, it's not fun.

So, I've been home for the past couple of days, been sick for a day or two and I haven't been getting much sleep. I sleep at 6 am (I need to stop that, or else school will kill me of all my sleep). So I really need to get out of the house before I start hallucinating and such. All my friends have been busy with vacation and such and won't be back till January and school starts in January 4th, so not much time.

Also, since I've been at home, I've been watching Anime and reading mangas (gosh, what has my life come to?) and I have to say that those anime guys are pretty good looking. I can't believe I've a crush on someone who doesn't exist. Sigh, why can't real guys look like that? Anyways, the anime I've been watching are Fruits basket and Special A. Both of which will definitely be going on my Top Ten's list (if I ever get one, that is). So, I kind of need to stop watching those shows before I start getting obsessive over them. I really need to kick up on my life standards.

Oh and New Years is coming up. Getting pretty excited for that because 2010 will soon be around the corner! Also, as a tradition in Korea, my siblings and I will be doing this bowing thing and saying to our parents good luck for the New Year and we get money. Anyways, I need to have a New Year's Resolution and stick to it. My top ones will probably be to exercise more and focus more on my studies. I also need to stick to this blog, too. I need a way to vent out my thoughts and such and this is a perfect way!

Thank you, Blogger.

So, I need to make plans for this week to help me escape from my house (not literally). I'm going to meet up with my long lost best friend sometime soon and my friend got a film camera called a Diana F+ and I got one for my birthday a while back so we're going to get together and play with our cameras! :) That reminds me, I need to call her. And finally I need to chill with my best buddies as in hopes to help me revive from staying home for too long.

Well, I need to go make a call.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment