Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A little of this and that

So, I haven't been able to go out as much. But I finally got my photos developed. But most of them didn't turn out well and most of them didn't even develop. I'm sad. Anyways, I decided to use the film from online and develop them in a professional place. but some of my photos are artsy, in my opinion. People don't understand that some of my photos are supposed to be like that and it doesn't mean that it has to be a certain way. Anyways, I'm thinking of experimenting with all types of film and decide which one will be best for my camera because I can't seem to figure out which one is best for my Diana F+ CKMY. So, if any of you have that camera, can you please tell me which film is best to use? Please and thank you! (:

Oh, and my sister from college came back also from school and she's been here for roughly 2 weeks. And one of her friends from Boston is staying over at our place. She's really fun and stuff, so it's all good.

And, I've been reading mangas online because I don't want to go buy the whole series which will probably cost a fortune :(. So, I've been reading scans people have posted. And you have to read them from right to left and it's hard to decided which part to read next because it's kind of all over the place and makes me angry because I don't understand it. But I actually saw the anime for it first, so I'm able to comprehend and remember what happened in each scene.

But I really want to get out of the house and such. I'm getting out of the house tomorrow night for sure since I'll be at church for the New Year's eve service and stay till New Years day. So I'll probably get to see some friends and wish them a happy new year and be able to spend the first couple of hours of the New Year with them!

So, I'll end it like this since I have nothing else to post.

:) Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment