Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Time Travel

Recently, I've been into writing.

Not those sappy stories where it starts with "Once upon a time..." or is a school assignment that is an essay.

I want to look deep down in thoughts where it sort of hurts to think back on, but is a soft spot, where no one cares to look at. Something that makes me giddy like how I felt once I got a text or call from someone I had a crush on. I feel like writing helps me express my inner thoughts (how cheesy is that?) and I want to use my writing to help mold myself into the person I've wanted to be for so long (does that make sense?).

On the down side, though, I've been reading other good short stories by many other anonymous writers online and it pushes me down by the fact of how good they are and how much thought and detail they put into their work. As much as I hate to say this, I don't really think my writing skills can match up to anyones because of how trashy it is and how incoherent it sounds.

So, if anyone is out there listening/reading this, are you willing to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment