Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reunited.

So, I went to sleep at 9pm, yesterday. I tried to sleep, but woke up at 11pm. My insomniac is coming back. Anyways, it's 4 AM, my favorite time, and I just finished talking to one of my long lost best friend. Yes, she was seriously gone for half of my life and now I found her.

Thank you, facebook.

So we chatted for about an hour. Not much has changed between us, except how much we have grown and all that nonsense. Some things she told me were not that surprising to me, just because the fact that when we were younger, she had a horrible childhood that no other child could ever overcome. But she's completely over it now, and yes, I have to say that her childhood has corrupted her into what she is today. But I still love her for that, and that might be the many reasons why I became her best friend in kindergarten besides her asking, "Want to be friends?" during our very first recess.

I'm glad we got to reunite, because she has molded me into what I am today. We did absolutely everything together, from taking baths together, to pretty much living over at each other houses. But when I moved in the 3rd grade, we pretty much were seperated and we lost all contact between each other ever since. I've been wondering when I would ever see her again and this was not one of the many wonders I was thinking of. But it's still pretty neat.

But whenever I think back into our past, I always remember this one memory we had. It was between the 1st or 2nd grade and we were at recess. We made all these weird markings in the mulch and we persuaded the whole class that aliens or some mythical creature was upon us and they were giving us signs. It worked. But the funny thing is, is that after that day, I've been getting hit with balls during recess. I remember I was on the swingset, and then all of a sudden a soccerball came right at me and knocked me off the swings and same when I was on the teeter-totter.

It was karma.

And I still remember when we would talk about our crushes and all that stuff. Now that I think back on it, I kind of wonder what I saw in those boys that made me like them.

Anyways, it's 4 AM and I need to get some shut eye before I'm completely knocked out all day, especially since it's Christmas Eve.

Goodnight, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment