Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daily dose of average

So, it's day two with this blog.

Not much happening nowadays. Winter break has finally been unleashed and yet, I haven't done anything productive. Gonna be staying home for the holidays-stayvacation as you can call it, so yeah. Not that much excited for Christmas. Ever since the last 2 years, I haven't been that excited for Christmas and all the presents. I feel like all the fun is being sucked out of my life. What a sad change.

Oh, I went over to my friend's house today! Haven't been to her house in ages, so that was exciting. Got my photo taken for her blog. We didn't do much, but it was fun reuniting with her over the holidays. We were going to hang out at the mall, but it got too crowded because of the 'last-minute Christmas shopping' haze that was happening there. We left and decided to go to her place. But before then, we stopped at a Frozen Yogurt place-Yogurt World. That's such...an unenthusiastic name for a yogurt place, I have to say. It's new in town and you 'self serve' yourself the yogurt. The containers were huge. And my friend didn't know how to turn it off, so some yogurt spilled all over the place.

Sorry Yogurt World, it was an accident.

So after playing silly with the fro-yo, we saw a mechanical Santa outside. It had a button and we played it. It started singing, which wasn't that attractive, and we decided to leave. I think it was kind of rude to leave a robot Santa in the middle of his singing.

Sorry singing Santa, we had to leave. We'll come back again later to hear the rest of the song.

I was car-pooling with a friend(Yay! Environtmentally good!), and she had a VolksWagon Bug. So, during the car ride, I was watching people(Majority kids) see the car and start playing the infamous game 'Punch buggy no punch back'. I saw 9 nine kids in total punch each other crazy during the ride to her place.

Also, my friend lives in her neighborhood, and while driving by, I saw her going into someone's house. So I texted her telling her that I just saw her walking into a house. She told me I was a creeper. I simply think I was a ninja by that point, because it was perfect timing and such.

So that was pretty much how my day went. Not much exciting, but rather amusing.

Oh, it's 12:04 AM.
Merry Christmas Eve, World!

No comments:

Post a Comment