Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This is to you, 2010.

So, I haven't posted lately.

Been busy since school has started up again. It's such a drag, especially waking up at 6 AM and getting ready and staying there for a good 7 hours. But I still give into it, somehow. I don't know what makes me get up in the mornings, actually. There really isn't anything to look forward to at school. I feel like a robot when getting up. But people have been gossiping that it might snow on Thursday! I feel like it should be a snow day. And it's funny because our teachers assume we're going to get out of school on Thursday and maybe even Friday, so they are working their schedule around those days. They're not really planning on doing anything on those days. It's good, because I already need a snow day even though I've been to school for two days since break ended. I feel like I'm at school for like 400 hours. It just keeps on dragging on. I also remenber last school year, we got out school because it was too cold outside. It was a pretty lame excuse and stupid, but I loved it because we got out of school. We get out if snow comes and it stays on the ground. We just need a tiny bit, and we're out of school, so hopefully the forecast is right saying that we are having snow.

And homework is such a hassel. I made a New Year's resolution that I can at least stop a little of the procrastination. It's somewhat working because I actually did all of my homework at home or during the school day and not on the day it's actually do. I don't do my work and just finish it the next day at school minutes before the teacher's check. I have to stop that habit, because my work will definitely be sloppy in the new future. I finished most of my homeowork already, just need help on a few problems and that's it!

Anyways, I'm planning to have another Nintendo duel off with my friends this weekend. Saturday, to be exact. What this is, is when my friends and I bring our Nintendo 64 (old school) stuff and we just play all the games we brought and duel off against each other. We had it at my house a couple of months ago and they want it again at my place this month, so hopefully we can actually have one. And last time, after playing for some hours, we went to our local park and then into some neighborhood with a small local playground. And then we ended up in the mountains and we found some abandoned camp stuff and lots and lots of empty beer cans. It felt weird because I feel like we were being watch, but I was just overanalyzing the situation, I hope. And we're probably going to go there again this time, to see if all the stuff is still there. I don't know how my friends managed to find that campsite, because it was like in the middle of no where.

So, I need to get some sleep because I've been lacking much sleep since school started and I don't want to get cold sores/cancre sores later. Those suck!

Goodnight, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment