Saturday, January 30, 2010

It is a snowy day, indeed.

Snow is a blissful thing that shouldn't be disturbed. It should land on our world and lay there, undisturbed by our big footsteps. It lands on our things, bringing pureness to the Earth, therefore we should not mingle with it, so that we can keep this pureness. But alas, since we are human beings, we are forever cursed by all the sins we have brought unto this world, and the snow is disturbed, crushed, and melted by our horrendous feet.

And so, we have committed another sin, for which we must repent for.

The snow will come again, once we repent for our sin.





Snowed on Friday, which meant no school. It snowed again on Saturday, but turned to ice. Mother Nature is being strange lately, have we been doing wrong to Mother Nature? You bring us snow, which turns to ice and therefore leads to dangerous hazards.

I'm sorry, Mother Nature.

Got another call from school, it's also canceled on Monday.

So, how many snow days do we have left until we have to start making up those lost snow days in the summer?


I miss summer.

(Summer '09)

Guests are over at our place, so I'm here confined in my room with this computer. I don't really like to socialize with my parent's friends because then I have nothing to say and I'm just there, quietly listening on into their conversation. It would be the same if I just wasn't there, so here I am, blogging in my room. I want to break free from my room.
Stupid snow and ice.
I really like the song 'Albi the racist dragon' by Flight of the Conchords. It makes me smile to listen to this strange, yet hilarious song. "We all know that dragon tears turn into jellybeans!"
I might be going to Canada over the summer or spring break. I want to visit my friend who lives there, so I asked me madre and she said she'll think about it when the time comes. So, I'm pumped for that too.
I'm leaving now. I need to finish up some work.


No comments:

Post a Comment