Sunday, January 10, 2010

Continuation.

Hello!

Well, the 4-day weekend is finally over, which is a total drag. I was going to blog yesterday, but laziness took over. I went sledding with my friends yesterday, after we had our nintendo duel off. We went to this huge ditch down in my neighborhood and apparently some people already sledded there because there were sled marks going down the hill. But we made fun with it anyways. My friend, Adam, he's like a total creeper but really cool and such and he started getting into 'adventure' mode and it was super hilarious. We went into the ditch and he started piling stuff onto the sled. Like a big block of ice, some wood, a part of a rolly chair and we also found a pumpkin. I asked him why he was doing it, but he just said 'Hibernation.' And my other friend found a pumpkin and when she did she yelled 'I FOUND DINNER!' It was super hilarious. And then my friend Adam gave all of us a weapon and we started to go deeper into the ditch and we found a creek. Adam then threw the pumpkin into the lake and it burst all the while he screamed "FOR NARNIA!" But soon after, we had to go. We didn't really sled that much, but nonetheless it was so much fun and I do not regret anything.

So, today I officially lost my voice for a couple of hours. It wasn't that fun. It felt like something was clogging my voice box and I felt pressure on my throat. So, I had to write whatever I wanted to say onto a piece of paper. I felt so helpless! But I finally got my voice back, so it's all good.

Ugh, I do not want to go to school tomorrow. Even if it's a Power Monday, I dread all the make-up work we have to do. I haven't entirely finished all my homework from Wednesday, but it'll seriously take me 10 minutes to do so, so I'm not worrying too much.

Oh, right now I'm watching Ouran High school Host club. At first, it looked really stupid and such, but after watching the first two episodes I've really been addicted to it! I want to finish it all tonight, but I don't think I can. One reason being is that my mom is painting my room/bathroom and such because when we want to move in the future, we are going to have showings and she's preparing to tidy up all the mess. It's going to be such a hassel, this week, because I have to move everything in my room and out into the hallways. My room smells like paint too, which isn't good to inhale. But I'm going to be cleaning and painting all this week, so that's going to be a drag.

Anyways, I'm going to leave now. I have things to do, and such little time! :(

Ahnyoung!

No comments:

Post a Comment