Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That darn snow.

So, I went to school today and I was completely dazed throughout the whole day. I don't really remember much and I'm morphing all the days together and getting confused what happened yesterday and what I'm doing tomorrow. It's simple. I'm hallucinating. Anyways, I got a call from our school, and it's canceled for tomorrow! All the teachers were saying we were going to get out, so they prepared it all well. I'm happy there's no school, hoping maybe we can get out on Friday too, but that's just me wanting too much.

So, I'm on my brother's laptop (shh, don't tell him!) and my dog is snoring right next to me and now he just kicked me in the face. I actually have two dogs, one maltese and one yorkie. Both of which are small and somewhat stupid. They do the weirdest things and all. Like, my yorkie he likes to sleep with his eyes open. It's kind of scary because at the same time he's sleeping on his back and his legs are sticking in the air, with his head tilted in an unhealthy manner. I don't know why he finds that oh-so comfortable.

Oh, and some freak almost ran over my friend and I when we were crossing the senior parking lot to our cars. We're deciding on slashing his tires and spraying graffiti on his car. But we're not really sure who he was, I just got a glimpse of his face. I'm not even sure if he goes to our school because he didn't have a parking pass on his mirror. Whatevs.

So, I'm still deciding what I should do tomorrow. I mean, it's probably going to go by fast anyways, but I still want to do something. And it'll probably not be safe to drive on the roads when it's icy and filled with snow. Darn.

So, I'm going to end like this since I can start celebrating this snow day.

First thing on my list, all night movie marathon and having a sleepover through my webcam with my friends. It'll be an epic night, indeed.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment