Thursday, January 14, 2010

A bit longer...

Today was probably one of the best days so far of this week.

And I have to say, this week was absolutely horrible. Not just because last week we got 2 days off because of snow, but because of what we are doing in school. In our gym class, we're playing badmitton and doing '8 minute abs' and I swear the person conducting the whole video is Patrick Swayze (Rest in Peace.). Anyways, I had a Spanish test today, but it was pretty easy. I thought I would totally flunk it because I didn't study and I haven't been doing the homework assignments, instead I was using my homework passes. But hopefully I got a good grade, I don't want to be over-confident.

And tomorrow, we're supposed to have a guest speaker talking about suicide. I'm excited. (Sarcasm). And I also have a Biology quiz tomorrrow, darn. I need to study. The class is so hard because of our teacher. She's pretty new and such and confuses us very quickly when she tries to explain stuff. But hopefully the quiz won't be too hard, because we aren't learning hard material yet. But when we were learning about Biochemistry, I was seriously going to shoot myself. That was by far the hardest thing I have ever learned. Actually, I didn't really learn anything but it was hard to comprehend and memorize every single detail. I think I failed the test with like a 70 or something. Whatevs.

Oh, and tomorrow I'm going on a winter retreat with my church! I'm excited and it's MLK weekend, so no school Monday. I'm pretty pumped for the winter retreat, I guess. Hanging out with friends and such. And bonding closer with our YG (Youth Group). But I have to clean up my room because a realtor is coming tomorrow to check out the house and another one is coming on Saturday.

Well, I'm going to leave now and try to study for all my quizzes tomorrow and finish my homework!

Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment