Monday, January 11, 2010

Reckless day

I hate waking up.

I'm not much of a morning person, so that's why I dread hearing my alarm clock next to me and getting ready. I also hate whenever I wake up and it's like 6 minutes before my alarm rings and I just go back to sleep and wait for the alarm to ring. Does anyone else do that? I do it all the time and wake up constantly at night. It bothers me so much and I wish I could just go in a deep sleep and wake up refreshed like those people on television. I even got a Tempurpidics bed for christmas a while back, and yet I don't sleep all that well. I hate this part of myself. And I have to choose an outfit to wear tomorrow, or I'll waste time in the morning choosing what to wear.

Anyways, today after school I had clean out my whole room.

It took nearly 2 hours because my mom took out absolutely everything in my room. And I have a lot of stuff. I like stuff. So, I was sitting in the hallway of my house organizing and throwing away stuff that I didn't want. Most were old books, old school work, old junk. We're going to be selling our house soon, because the bills in this neighborhood is so high. We live in one of the richest neighborhoods in the county. So in Febuary, we are putting our house on the market and have showings and such. I hate showings because they happen after school so I have to stay away from home until it's all over and we have to constantly keep our rooms clean. I remember we tried to sell our house a couple of years ago and we had these realators that were a bit...crazy. One was a woman and the other was an old man. And the old man loved to talk, a lot. He would my siblings and I all these stories that, quite frankly, we didn't find any interest to. I remember how he told us about how back in the days loads of rebellious kids could get through the White House security and such and break into the house and how easy it was, but today it's so much harder to get through. He was one of them. I was really debating whether or not to report him to the police.

Anyways, my siblings and I made this plan whenever he would come and talk to us. One of us would get up to go to the bathroom and a minute or so, that person would call one of us on our cellphones and later call again on the cellphones and we would get up and leave to recieve the call. But sadly, that plan was never put into action.

So, I'm going to go now because I want to finish my anime! (dorky, I know) And go to sleep early. I already finished my homework and I feel so proud!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment