Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's time to go on an adventure!

So, it's been a while since I last blogged.

I really need to make this a routinely thing, or else I'll forget about blogging and such. I'll tell you about the Winter Retreat I had in my next post. I just wanted to post a small post before I leave to go to the library. Yes, the library. I haven't been there since the exam week and I want to do there weekly to catch up on my work and such. Anyways, it's thunderstorming right now and my dog is getting scared. Silly dogs.

So, this week has been going fairly fast. Tomorrow is already Thursday and Friday I leave for New York! Whoop! Whoop! The reason I'm going is because my cousin from Korea got accepted into FIT (Fashion Institute College) and I have a friend who's a senior there, so I might go meet up with her later. But, the main reason is to help my cousin settle into the new country and such. And it'll be much easier visiting her, since she now lives within the country. But I can't wait to go shopping! I went to New York last New Years, but didn't buy as much. I guess nothing really appealed to me, but now since I have a new fashion sense, I 'm super excited. Because I can find a lot of stuff that I like at New York! I also want to live there after college and such. Sigh, only two days left. But I'm only staying for the weekend, so it's not that long.

Anyways, I need to get ready to leave for the library. I rented a room for my friends and I, so we can talk. I'm not even sure if we'll be able to study when we are all talking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment