Monday, February 1, 2010

Albi the Racist Dragon

So, we are also getting out of school tomorrow.

Yay, for a 5-day weekend!

But, I have so much stuff to do, now. I have to do this math project, which isn't making much sense and everything is poorly made. I can't ask my teacher for help, and it's due tomorrow, and tomorrow's a snow day. We're supposed to enlarge this building, but it's really difficult because the lines are crooked and we aren't sure if it's supposed to be like that. And we wrote some things down on it, like 2 weeks ago when we got it, and we can't remember why we wrote them down. Tomorrow's going to be a tough day.

I have to work out with some of my friends starting at 11am, then go study for a while, and then eat! Not really looking forward to work out, but I do need to exercise again before I start to get fat.

I really need to finish my drawings too. I started this one portrait drawing, and it's been months since I've last touched it. I don't want to lose my touch in drawing, so I might bring that to finish up.

Oh, today there was this cute cat sitting in front of our house. It was right next to our door, and we have glass doors, so I was poking the glass and such and it would try to bite my hand, even though I was on the other side of the door.

Silly cat, you can't touch me!

But it was cute seeing it trying to catch my hand and such. I think it belongs to our neighbor. But apparently it came last night too, because my mom was trying to feed it, but it ran away and came back today. I guess it likes to hang around our house. But it's sort of not a good idea because we own two dogs. One of my dogs tried to attack it, but just ended up banging his head against the glass door.

The look on his face was priceless.

Anyways, I'm going to go so I can wake up early tomorrow and such.

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog :)
    xoxo
    http://intheliteralsenseoftheword.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete