Friday, February 26, 2010

3 day delay

Sorry Peeps.

My computer was being super gay, to the max so I wasn't able to post my pictures.

So today, I'll be posting 3 pictures to make up for it!

This is when I went to go work out and my friend had these jelly things. They're pretty yummy to eat.
My friend's lamp at his apartment. I took it with flash, so that's why the background is super dark.

And this is my friend's pencil pouch. It says 'It is impossible to love and be wise.'
Anyways, I have loads of things to do. Like do ALL of this school work and get a lesson ready for tomorrow's ESL. I teach Burmese kids English, so I have to print out some stuff and I'm giving them a spelling test. Teehee.
Well, I'll be going now!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your perspective on your pictures and I REALLY LOVE that pencil pouch image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete