Monday, February 22, 2010

Filmz

So, today was a bit crazy. On Mondays, I'm supposed to practice drums, but there was a bit change in schedule. I work out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so my friends changed it to Monday this week since they were busy tomorrow, so I worked out today. I also went to get my film developed and sure enough they said their equipment was down. So I have to come by tomorrow again to get my developed film. Quite excited, actually.

So today, I have 2 pictures because I wasn't quite sure which one to choose. They are both of my Diana F+ camera. One is of the lens.


And this one is of the flash. I took this picture with a flash. Funny. It's a picture with a flash of a flash.

Anyways, I was rushing again today because I had so much stuff to do. I just realized I had homework so I was like 'Oh nuts!' and here I am...procrastinating on it..again. Hopefully I'll get it done.
I think I might go to the library tomorrow and Wednesday. I always go on Wednesdays.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment