Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh yes.

Guess who finally got her film developed?

Well, I was finally able to go pick up my developed film, but sadly they weren't able to develop my black and white film which at that point I was a bit disappointed. But, I was able to see pictures from when I was in New York and my Winter Retreat.

So the picture for today is when I went to New York and took a picture of flower corner. I really like it, but I don't have a scanner so I had to use my camera. So, it doesn't exactly look the same.

But I mean, that's the closest I can get.

Anyways, I was watching the Winter olympics that's being held in Canada and my family and I were seriously waiting like 2 hours to see Kim Yu-na. It took forever to see her because they were playing all those other events. But I believe she WILL get gold because she pretty much dominated everyone. She got like 78 points, and 2nd place got 73 (United States). My mom told me if she gets the gold medal, she'll be like a billionare. So happy for her!

Anyways, I'm going to go study now.

Toodles!

1 comment: