Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hungry

Today was like an other day. Well, I brought my Diana F+ CMYK and of course people were wondering if it was a legit camera because it looks like a toy camera. IT IS A LEGIT CAMERA, MY CHILDREN. Anyways, I took this picture during my homeroom class and it's of a picture of my Diana F+ lens. I just liked the font of the 'Lomography'.


And this is during my lunch. I bought some Tropical startburst. Dude, those are the best kind to eat. They are freakin' amazing. I need to stop buying/eating them. I'll go broke.... And if you see closely, you can see my vans! Woot Woot!



Did I ever tell you about Sparkly eyes? Well, he's pretty much this guy that I like who has GORGEOUS EYES. It's like, no joke. They are just so pretty! That's why I call him Sparkly eyes, because they twinkle. Well, anyways, I see him right before homeroom and he looked at me and glanced back at me. If you saw me, I was in hysterics. He's NOT in my grade, which sucks. He's older. He's also in my lunch (I've recently figured this out. I know, schools almost over and NOW I figure this out.) but I don't see him because we eat in the hallways and he eats in the cafeteria. But I do stroll inside for a moment to just see him and his brilliant eyes. He's just my type!
Oh, and I went to my Ortho today. Waited 2 hours for my appointment, but at the end he gave me 2 free movie tickets! Whoop! I just got to figure out what movie I'm going to watch and with who. Any good movies out there? :D
Well, I should probably go and do my work. (I'm starting this new trend of not procrastinating. SHOCKING!)
Hope you liked the picture update!

No comments:

Post a Comment