Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's a rainy day, indeed.

It has been a very nice Sunday, indeed. The weather was very nice, it was warm and had a cool breeze. Almost perfect.

But now, it's 9pm and it's raining like crazy. The weathers being weird again.

So when I woke up this morning, I decided to take a picture of my origami cranes. My mission is to make 1,000 of them and so far I've made 184 cranes. I have a long way to go.



This one I took was poorly made, I know. But whatevs.
So, I went to Wolf Camera today for the first time to get my film developed, and whoop-dee doo their heater thingamajig was BROKEN. That's right, BROKEN. Wolf Camera hates me. So I was unable to get my film developed, but I'm going tomorrow...HOPEFULLY. I'll be going to a different Wolf Camera.
Question.
What does snow turn into after it melts?
If you said 'Water' you're WRONG.
It's spring! And I can not wait for spring.
Anyways, I have some stuff I need to get at, so I'll be leaving now.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment