Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Reason

So it's been way too long since I last posted.

I've decided to do this new thing with my blog. I'm going to actually put it into use so that I will be able to actually use it for a reason. So, there's this online forum I like to use a lot, and they are having this event where you take a picture everyday. So, I've decided to join it, so along with posting my pictures on that forum, I've decided to post them on here too. Just for fun. (And no, I do not own a bad-ass DSLR, but I wish I do.) I have a Cybershot Sony and a Diana F+ film camera. So, I'm hoping to use those to fullfill my picture needs.

That reminds me, I need to get my film developed!

So, there pictures have somewhat of a meaning behind them and they are part of a theme. But moreover, I'm just taking pictures for the fun of it and enhance my picture taking skillz.

So, starting tomorrow I will start posting up my pictures!

-> I was going to start today, but I was way too busy and such. I'll just post a silly picture of a friend and I.

It's candid.

Awesome. Well, I'm going to skidaddle now, because I have so much work to do in one night. Sigh, I'll probably be up till 3am finishing my stuff...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment